Monday, July 27, 2009

WE'RE BACK!!!










stingray






















































































































































































9 days in Indian Shores FL and we were ready to come home LOL. Kacen was great the whole time and during the ride which I was worried about.Kacen's favorite thing to do was chase the birds, he would look at me like "All i want to do in life is catch one of these dang birds" LOL. My favorite part of course was taking pictures of sunsets, animals, and of course my baby boy! We went on a dolphin/shelling cruise and it was so much fun, Kacen kept trying to climb over me to
get to the captains wheel though LOL. We also ate lots of great food, and had our daily routine of breakfast the to the beach for a few hours till Kacen was ready for nap. Oh and on the first day down to the beach, we saw a baby sea turtle and i found a sand dollar, i was so excited!!! And of course i have lots of pictures to post! Besides the turtle, we saw lots of crabs and so many sting rays. They must have been migrating because there would be schools of like 50 go by every 30 minutes or so on one day. So we just stayed on the beach that day needless to say. And we saw dolphins too! We caught some fish and a couple small sharks and had alot of fun. Oh and ding dong me didn't have my good camera on the dolphin trip so this is all i got of the dolphins! LOL



Hulk Hogan's House!

John Travolta's Beach House

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like yall had a great time!!! I am loving the pictures of kacen and you guys! They are great!!call me soon! love you!