Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love Ya Award


So my new good blogger friend Tanya at lifewithlivie.blogspot.com nominated me for the blogger award. Thanks so much Tanya I fee so special:) And I am so glad she thought of me for the award!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They ARE NOT interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I pass this award to the following lovely & charming bloggers:




1. Kristin Green


2.Tara Rigsby


3. Kim Cantrell


4.Misti Parsley


5.Brandi Roberts


6. Kandice Patrck

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Girl, I left you a message on the other blog too, but I wanted to make sure you got my message. I am sooo sorry I didn't enter your contest.. We have been on vacation... Ugh!! :-((( How depressing... Thank you for the heads up though..Maybe next time.. You are soo sweet.. Your pictures are wonderful Chandi.... I promise you I will be calling you one day...