Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Farewell my friend!!


Well it has been exactly 12 days since we took Kacen's paci away and I got to say I was bracing myself for the worst. Totally didn't get what i was expecting. We took it away on a Thursday and it was like he never remembered having a paci. I guess he was ready to give it up. I am so thankful to God for giving me such a beautiful and wonderful son. He always does so good with transitions. His bottle was nothing, took it away at like 10 months and he's been sleeping through the night in his bed since he was 2 months!! I am truly greatful to have such a wonderful son!!

I think Harlow shared this one with him LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sooo cracked me up!! Harlow would not leave poor kacens paci alone! I am gonna have my hands full when our baby gets here lol luv you girl!!