Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Big Thanks

It's so nice to hear good things about your work when you try your hardest and are so passionate about it. I got a phone call this morning from Kristin and her mom, Melanie Ward, who is also a photographer who does excellent work. I almost teared up when she told me she thought photography was my calling. Talk about a big ego now! lol JK. That has T-Totally made my day, no, my week! It felt so good to hear that coming from another artists mouth and I just wanted to say Thank you to these girls because it truly meant alot to me! love ya'll!

5 comments:

Kandice said...

shes right :) all of them are so good. what kind of camera do you shoot from

Chandi said...

Nikon

Kandice said...

Me too! They're very good cameras --hence your pictures :-)

Tanya said...

Chandi, I have been meaning to get back with you to say thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, but I have been extremely busy with school. So "Thank you!!" I can not believe how your little boy has grown!!! He is a doll. The last time I seen him you had just had him. Isn't it amazing how time flies and aren't they a blessing from God? Life and priorities are sooooo different now.. Love it..I am so glad you found me cause now I can keep up with you.... By the way, the photography blog you were talking about is not mine. (So there's one thing I don't do :-) It is a friend of mine who took Olivia's picture for us and I just felt like I should put her name on it. (I think that was what you were seeing) Anyway, I would like to take the credit, but I can't..Good luck with your photography career!!! I may have to call ya sometime! Anyway,,, I better hit the books... Talk to you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

this was soooo sweet!! I love you and katerbug soooo much!!! I always here for you and kacen! love you!!

p.s. you are a great photographer and cannot wait for you to take some maternity pics!!